In case of a rise in the water level or a shortage of water, Rivières et Aventures, reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at the last minute. In this case, reservations stay valid for another date or can be reimbursed with vouchers, valid two yeard. However the interruption of a descent because of a sudden change in the weather will not be reimbursed.
The reservation will be valided once the payment is done. The receipt needs to be shown at the meeting point. All of our prices include the swiss tax (TVA)
8 days or more : 20% 7 to 1 day : 50% the same day or later : 100 %
for all the aquatic activities : – to bring : towel, bathing suit.
Participating conditions : good swimming skills and a good physical condition
– minimum age : 10 years for the rafting and the canyoning ( la tine)12 ans for the canyoning La torneresse
8 years for the initiation rafting
6 years for the canoe and kayak on the lake
14 years old for the hydrospeed and the canoë and kayak on the river
– accident insurance obligatory for the rafting, canoe and and the kayak
– Complementary insurance obligatory for the canyoning and the hydrospeed
– All these activities can be done even when it rains.
– In general we ask 4 persons minimum by activity. But if you are less than 4 persons you can join an existing group. If you really want to do the activity with less than the 4 persons minimum, it is possible, but a supplementary charge will be added.
Rivières et Aventures – Place du Village 6 – CH-1660 Château-d’Oex – Suisse