Snowshoeing, accompanied by a guide
New: snowshoeing in the Allières region above Montbovon (in Gruyère) and fondue or chalet macaroni with dessert and coffee at the restaurant de la Croix de Fer in Allières.
By reservation, minimum 5 people
morning at 9:30 a.m., afternoon at 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Duration: 1h30 to 2h30 snowshoes depending on the participants
Total duration: 4 hours maximum
Price : CHF 59.- without racket rental and CHF 79.- with racket rental.
For the meal apart from the coffee, drinks are not included, you will pay for them on site.
Meeting place: Allières station
For people who prefer soft mobility, the MOB train is ideal and Allières is 33 minutes from Montreux
Come and discover the beautiful landscapes of Gruyère, Pays d’Enhaut and Saanenland. See the animal tracks in the snow.
Price for one person. :
- Half-day : CHF 200.- (snowshoes rentals include)
- Full-day : CHF 400.- (snowshoes rentals include, and you must take your pic-ni
- for two people : half day CHF 120.- per pers., full day CHF 240.- per pers.
- for three people : half-day : CHF 80.- per pers. and full day CHF 160.- per pers.
- from 4 people : half-day CHF 60.- per pers. and full day : CHF 120.- per pers.
|Rivières et Aventures – Place du Village 6 – CH-1660 Château-d’Oex – Suisse
Tél.: +41 (0)26 924 34 24 – Email: email@example.com